Are you reaching the kids at your corps?
Notes from Chap Clarks' teachings at Divisional Youth Leaders Seminar (DYL)
- Kids enjoy corporate worship.
- Kids need to be known by adults outside of obligation. Encourage adults to pick one kid to check in with.
- Kids should be encouraged to explore doubt. Encourage authentic conversation and listen.
- Kids need to have an opportunity to be heard. Invite them to critique a Sunday message.
- Our job (as leaders) is to make sure our Kids: Know, Love, Trust and Follow Jesus Christ.